12 Symptoms of Inner Peace
1. An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
2. An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
3. A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
4. A loss of interest in judging other people.
5. A loss of interest in judging self.
6. A loss of interest in conflict.
7. A loss of the ability to worry.
8. Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
9. Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
10. Frequent bouts of smiling.
11. A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences.
12. An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
Working on it....